The Website is only a platform, and in no case will it be a party to any contracts made by Experts and Customers or any other service or materials provided by the Expert. The Company will in no way be responsible for monitoring any transactions between Customers and Experts.
Our Refund Policy gives you the right to request reimbursement if the given Product wasn’t performed by the Expert in accordance with the requirements set out in your Order. As our Website offers Services related to legitimate academic assistance, we want to be 100% sure that you leave fully satisfied!
In order to make our Policy as transparent as possible, we emphasize that there are certain situations when we can offer a refund. These are:
- No Expert Assigned Yet
This is a rare situation, but sometimes it happens. The amount of the refund is always 100%.
- Accidental Duplicate Order
In order to cancel an Order placed by mistake, you need to contact us as soon as possible. You need to clarify that the other Order is not needed, and a full refund will be processed. The Order would be treated as being valid if we did not receive any cancellation request before an Expert has been assigned. You can still cancel the Order, but one of the situations listed above will be applied.
- Two invoices received
If you are billed twice, you need to notify us immediately, especially if Your Personal Balance didn’t change. You need to send us both receipts so we can properly address the issue and process the full refund for the extra charge. This instance happens on very rare occasions. There is no way for a Customer to be billed for any single order unless they paid for it by mistake.
- Content originality
If there is a claim in respect of the Product’s originality, a clear report (by any reputable service) with evidence is required, or else no refund is possible.
YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO A REFUND IF:
- Once the order has been has assigned after more than 2 hrs, then client cannot claim for refund and this is to compensate the writers effort.
- A lower grade than what was expected is received. Please keep in mind that we do not guarantee high grades. Our Website is a learning platform that cooperates with Customers and education Experts with the purpose of improving Customer’s educational levels. Thus, we can’t offer a refund for a claim of a failed course or a similar one because the Expert’s task is to help the Customer in accordance with the requirements set out in the Order. It is the Customer’s duty to perform educational tasks independently.
- The editing and proofreading Order did not meet your expectations. Your task is to provide Experts with clear requirements and expectations with respect to Order to be delivered. Thus we are not responsible for errors of contextual nature or instances of content originality problems in materials provided by you to the Expert. The Customer is not entitled to a refund if the Product delivery failed due to quality issues when it is an editing or proofreading order. Moreover, any attempt to choose editing/rewriting Orders as initial instructions and pressuring Experts to produce new content will be deemed as malicious acts. ?
- The refund period has passed. Refunds are available within six months of the original transaction date. Money can be returned to the original payment method that was used for the initial purchase. If six months have passed since the transaction date, we cannot offer you a refund.